The training will cover:
- A comprehensive understanding of the healing process when using crystals.
- To offer advice on how to deal with the healing experience and how to maintain a balanced, harmonious equilibrium during the re alignment of energy.
- How to mark homework’s and offer kind, gentle guidance on how to progress, support, improve and encourage students who are undertaking the Therapist Diploma.
- An in-depth knowledge of the chakras and the light frequencies. The student will be offered a quiz to determine their knowledge of the subject.
- A comprehensive knowledge of how to align the chakras with crystals, assessing where the chakra is and how to re-align.
- Messages from Mother Earth vol 2 will be the crystals for the introductory courses therefore exploration of these crystal will be required
- To work as part of a team who wish to expand the awareness and efficacy of Crystal Healing and becoming a Lightworker.
- How to write a session plan and deliver a BACH certified course via zoom.
- Shadow Diploma Classes.
To complete the Training the student will be required to:
- Attend all 4 tutor led sessions of 2 hours each
- Mark 4 homework
- Write a session plan for a class
- Successfully complete a quiz on the chakras
- Lead a practical on-line chakra layout with a guided meditation
- Shadow 1 Diploma Class
- Complete a Q&A from students.
- Short quiz on the crystals Messages From Mother Earth Volume 2
- The student can deliver short courses written by the BACH offering BACH Certification recognition. The courses can be in person or on-line.
- The student may apply to become a paid assessor to mark homework on behalf of the BACH.
A PGCE or professional training qualification may need to accompany the BACH training for FHT accredited course marking. (Diploma or Beauty with Crystals)
Jackie Winters FM BACH
BACH Leading the way in vibrational medicine in the UK and Europe